Not Anymore/Title IX Online Training Portal
Western Connecticut State University is committed to providing a safe, inclusive learning and working environment for all students. In compliance with the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities (“CSCU”) administrative directive, all WCSU students are required to complete online sexual violence prevention training and/or refresher training.
- First time freshman and transfer students only are mandated to complete the Not Anymore: Sexual Violence Prevention training.
- All continuing WCSU students must complete the annually assigned refresher training.
- Transfer Students who have a certificate of completion from your respective CSCU community college participation with the Not Anymore Sexual Violence Prevention program will be exempt (for only one year) from the first year Not Anymore: Sexual Violence Prevention training.
All registered users are required to complete the program by (or before) August 27, 2019.
- Please to access the Not Anymore/Title IX Online Training Portal for new/new transfer WCSU and returning students.REMINDER: Please remember that student’s username for Not Anymore login is only your last name and associated numbers (i.e., Jane Doe full name = doe001). Please do not use the “@iripack.com” at the end, this will produce a login error “wrong username or password”
- Once logged onto the above link, you can use your WCSU credentials (username and password) to begin the course.
- You will then register by entering basic demographic information and you will be prompted to verify the preloaded information in your account. Once registered, you will be ready to begin your trainings.
- Complete the mandatory student training program assigned to you. You will be able to login to re-enter the training and complete it in several sittings, without starting over. If you run into technical problems, do not start over. Use the HELP button located in the upper right corner within the training program. You will be able to use the same link to re-enter and complete it in several sittings if you choose without having to start over.
- A component of the program is a short post-test in which you must earn at least a score of 80%. If you score less than that you will be prompted to retake the test until you achieve the minimum score. The program also will allow you to review the program videos before you retake the post-test.
- You will retain access to the programs for reference purposes. You also will receive follow-up contacts from Student Success™ highlighting key program information.
If you have any technical difficulties accessing the program, please contact Student Success via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing the HELP button located in the upper right corner within the training program. For expeditious processing, please provide your student ID#, first/last name, and best way to reach you.
If you have general questions or concerns regarding the training program requirements, please contact the Office of Diversity and Equity either by email at email@example.com or call at (203) 837-8444. For expeditious processing, please provide your student ID#, first/last name, and best way to reach you.
The content of the online/refresher training(s) contain sensitive material involving sexual violence prevention. If you feel that any of these training(s) will be triggering or traumatizing for you to complete due to experiences with this issue, please contact Ms. Sydney Trezza, M.S., NCC, Director of Campus Counseling and Advocacy with the Women’s Center for Greater Danbury by phone at (203) 837-3939 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org国内偷拍国内精品视频,91免费国产在线视频,精品 在线 视频 亚洲 to discuss available alternatives.
Please click here to access/obtain more information about Title IX and WCSU CaRRT.
Please click here to access the University’s Anonymous Incident Report System or to view the frequently asked questions国内偷拍国内精品视频,91免费国产在线视频,精品 在线 视频 亚洲 (“FAQ’s”) in accessing the Not Anymore program.
Thank you in advance for your participation and support to end sexual violence at Western Connecticut State University
DISCLAIMER: More details and/or information will be made available for online refresher training/course offering(s) for University employees.